It is so obvious people have addicted to many habits due to their busy work schedule and that, of course, to do with many factors; however, as a result of this people have become more robotic as they will need to fall in-line with the work and the personal life simultaneously. The prominent habit is the ” FOOD HABIT ” and this has been never understood by many when we look at their daily diet. Let’s say a person wakes up early morning and have a snack in the morning such as a cereal or some short-eat without think how valuable the morning diet would be. An old saying says that when you have your breakfast you should have it like a King and the dinner should have like a beggar. But in today’s life, people do this in the opposite way.
On the other hand, there is a positive trend that many people go on the Vegans life path and as a result of that there are many Vegan Shops have been open in recent times.
Here are some tips for you
- Eat a different kind of vegetables such as orange dark green, and red vegetables
- Eat Fruits daily ( Remember “An apple a day, keeps the doctor away” ) of course it has to be an organic apple otherwise you would rather not have it 😉
- Consume fat-free or low-fat dairy products
- Use virgin coconut oil when making food
- Do not reduce consuming junk food JUST COMPLETELY GET RID OF IT.
- Stop drinking soda or sugar added drinks ( they contain more sure than you can imagine )
- Reduce the daily intake of salt
- Reduce the calories you have daily